|Where do I find the upload tool for DV supporting paperwork and U.S. Banks?
When all Indiana University Accounts Payable functions shifted to Financial Management Services in University Administration in Bloomington with the goal of paying vendors timely and accurately. POs in advance of goods and services, PO#s on invoices, and invoices delivered directly to IU AP will benefit the payment process. Vendors should contact AP with questions about billing and disbursement.
Beginning June 14, 2010 departments have two options for submitting Disbursement Voucher (DV) supporting paperwork and Procurement Card statements and receipts for audit. Paperwork can be submitted as
(1) a PDF file upload via the upload tool at this FMS AP webpage You must login into CAS or as
(2) a paper submission to Indiana University AP, 400 E 7th Street, Poplars 016, Bloomington IN 47405-3005. The choice of delivery is the department’s choice. Here are some key details for efficiently using the upload tool.
DV Supporting Paperwork
- Initial PDF paperwork submission:
The original uploaded PDF should include the FIS DV cover sheet and all applicable supporting paperwork. The pages should be in logical order. The PDF images should be clear and complete. Upload the PDF file using the relevant DV document number.
- Audit paperwork submission:
This upload link is used if the DV Team in FMS AP requests additional pages. Two reasons for requesting additional pages are (1). a page is missing and/or (2). a page is not legible.
- The DV supporting paperwork can be purged from your files after one fiscal year plus the current year. (Effectively two years). This time line applies whether you hold the original or the copy.